And then I noticed one white bird, amidst all of these pigeons that seemed to be the color of an old Nokia cell phone.
Two thoughts came into my head when I saw this
1. I am Autumn, so of course my initial reaction was AHHH! SO MANY BIRDS! SCARY! RUN, DRIVE, SKIP AWAY FROM THE DEATHLY MONSTERS! If you don't know me, suffice it to say I am scared of birds.
2. I thought, this image is a Mormon Ad, just waiting to happen.
I can see the slogan now...
family, isn't it about...time?
Oh wait, that one has been used already. No, seriously, can't you just see that picture and this...
Let your purity stand out...
OR
stand out amidst the filth, let your purity shine
I love that a Mormon Ad slogan is what popped into my head. The Gospel is great.



No comments:
Post a Comment