A truly wickedly wonderful week


This past seven day stretch, called my many a "week,"
was truly sensational, nay SUPERB to this geek!
Two dreams came true, just like Cinderella,
in fact one involved my own charming fella!
(However, I regret with much dismay
the mice are in short supply these days)

But back to the story, my own yarn, my tale. . .
It all started Wednesday, with a special e-mail.
I received a response from a woman named jen,
at the job I have wanted since I was ten.
Scenemakers is the name, event planning the game
and on Monday I interview with jen the dame.

I cannot describe how excited I am!
The dream is here, in the palm of my hand!
Now just 17 hours after I spoke with dear Jen
I talked with my prince, a boy named Ben.
I have had a crush on Ben since we met in the fall,
But he had a cute girlfriend, she was really a doll.

Sadly for her they broke up awhile back
and I suggested a way to get back on the track.
I said, well hey, I know a girl if you feel so inclined,
she could be a chill date in a dating bind.
So we went out last night, 'twas the best date EVER
with grilled cheese, x-box and an Avatar endeavor.

Then today I came to my favorite place,
my Mary's Bridal, full of silks and lace.
And tomorrow I get to go to Church,
and learn from others, from the podium perch.
When I look at these things, it is hard to believe
all the incredible blessings that are given to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. And I mean that. And I hope this week starts to be more like last week.

    ReplyDelete