
With Capital Callie as my sister, I grew up loving books
and libraries and binding and lovely reading nooks.
However, having spent the past 6 months within the LAO
my love for libraries has multiplied, just like the falling snow.
I am the Communications Assistant, a worthy task indeed.
I spend my time fulfilling the library's pr needs.
I write news releases and articles on the resources we offer,
Which are many I assure you, so don't you be a scoffer.
Roger is my boss, and one of the nicest people ever born.
His kindness and unselfishness are miles above the norm.
He always keeps me updated on the craziest new things,
like the crazy Utah sun tunnels, and cameras all in pink.
And I could never forget my favorite business office guys,
they are the cutest lil accountants, just without the ties;)
There is Ryan and there is Jesse, the true extensity pros,
They help me choose my music, my BYU big bros
However, my favorite coworker is the library itself,
to each it offers something different, from each and every self.
It never ceases to give comfort, it never breaks your heart
It has been an honor and a privilege, and I never wish to part.
However graduation is approaching, it gets closer every day.
two months from tomorrow, my goodbyes I will say.
As I return to alma mater throughout the coming years,
I will remember the library fondly, and probably shed some tears.
Aww, what a lovely ode to the library. Also, you should get excited for my limerick contest. It is coming soon.
ReplyDeleteUm about how you have a blog and I didn't know:) Of course I found it through the one and only Cal.
ReplyDeleteAND Karli and I saw you in the Utah Wedding Magazine yesterday! You have arrived!!