Wow, absolutely wonderful Winterfest 2011 weekend up in Oakley. Details to come, but I can only say my insane exhaustion is completely worth it. I completely and utterly adore the U of U 48th ward and could not be more grateful that I moved into it. It was so much fun to spend some time with the people who I continue to get to know, and who constantly amaze me with their incredible talents and glowing personalities. Of course the weekend was capped off by BYU's FABULOUS win over SDSU {I will love you forever Jimmer my darling}, but throughout the several different crises and hilarious moments it was just a wonderful way to spend 25.75 hours.
Now, at 9:42 I am turning on some Audrey Hepburn and going to sleep, as we were all too busy enjoying each other's company to get much of that last night:) Although I will definitely be having dreams of this, the incredible new Macbook Pro which I am buying in August!! (unless I lose my patience and buy it sooner. Not unlikely. Can't wait for my design software to run faster and to be able to make DVDs easier!! Yay!)
And if a certain bloke (MakesMeMcGiddy) happens to sneak into a few of those dreams it wouldn't break my heart:) Have I mentioned he is a Mac person? I think Steve Jobs would approve. xoxo friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment