So, I am a pretty tranquil individual. Not easily prone to passio...hahaha yeah no I couldn't even get through that. I am passionate about pretty much everything. Seriously. And seriously exhausting:) I am pretty sure that was how I was able to survive eating 15 donuts a week for the past 4 years--just being me was like being on a Suzanne Summers stairmaster routine 24/7. Here are current passions and obsessions for the end of October:
1. Okay, so Glee is currently on probation with me, I am kinda disappointed in it. And not just because Puck hasn't been on the last two episodes, although that is not helping their cause. The Glee music however--love! I am a hard core Gleek when it comes to their song covers. So let's not lie, their last episode was awful and completely inappropriate, exemplified most by this ridiculously scandalous song (seriously, are they bribing the FCC? Tuesday night, primetime, Fox--how is this flying?) But I love this song. I love the way she says "one small fraction" halfway through the song, hehehhe. Oh, and don't waste your time leaving comments of judgment and disillusion if you are insulted--I will just delete them. Sorry, my blog isn't progressive like that. But feel free to write how much you hate it on your own blog:). For the record, I love the song and the way she sings it (such a unique voice!), I am not obsessed with the scene itself or anything.
I have listened to this song more than 18 times in the last 36 hours whilst working (it has been on a loop, I haven't been neglecting TA:)
This movie.
This has actually been an obsession since summer, but if you haven't seen it yet you need to. AND, it is on instant stream on Netflix, so you have no excuse. Which brings me to my next obsession:
Shout out to all of those who told me to get Netflix ages ago and I didn't listen--especially Ryan Dayton from the HBLL and Nicki. Netflix has changed my life. Netflix eliminates boredom, forever! I love you netflix.
And...my new boots. They take a solid 15 minutes to actually get on my feet, calves and knees. But oh, they are so worth it. Love them. Oooo, who can name what is this from "Love the bag, love the shoes, love to." ?


its from my best friends wedding?!? love that movie.
ReplyDeleteand... i LOVE your boots. so hot!