Ode #3: Harry Potter, Harry Potter

I really do love Harry Potter. I have read each book at least 3 times, even the 5th one which I don't really count as a true member of the Harry Potter family. It is like an evil step child that no one really likes, but is still obligated to be in the family picture, you know what I mean? In a week from today, I will have seen the newest Harry Potter movie, #6 baby! Me and my fellow frenzied fanatic Cousin Derek are attending the midnight showing on the 4th row with some Muggle friends. I can't wait! I still have one extra ticket if anyone wants to join us! Here are some fun Harry Potter sites to go to if you want to find out which house you are in, or care to see the Potter Puppet Pals.

1. Which house would the sorting hat put YOU in?
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/hogwarts/sorting_hat.jsp

2. Watch a preview for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

3. Potter Puppet Pals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

No comments:

Post a Comment